C.V. and Resume
Social Sciences, A.M. (Expected)
University of Chicago
Russian and Eastern European Studies,
Concentration in Political Science, B.A
University of Illinois Urbana Champaign (May, 2009)
Illinois State University (2004-6)
Skills: Languages: Intermediate Russian, English(native).
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Share Point, Access, Outlook
- Adobe CreativeSuite, including DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Acrobat
- EndNote, Diigo
- Statistical Software: R, Stata
- Google Calendar
- Basecamp, Asana, Evernote, Smartsheet, Zapier
- Import.io (data extraction)
- Tableau, Google Fusion Tables (data visualization).
- ComputerLanguages: HTML,R (basic).
- WordPress website development. Also has experience developing with Adobe Dream Weaver and Creative Suite Products. Portfolio available upon request.
- Received training in: ArcGIS, R
- Certified: Google Analytics,GoogleWebmasterand GoogleAdWords.
Examining Political Group Membership on LiveJournal. Digital Icons: Studies in Russian, Eurasian and Central European New Media. 2010.
Organize! Civic Tech Leader Training, @Blue 1867 by Smart Chicago National Day of Civic Hacking
Social Science Computing Workshop, Computation Institute, University of Chicago
ArcGIS Training, Social Sciences Computing Department, University of Chicago
Research Administration (AURA) Boot Camp, University Research Administration, University Research
Administration Citation Management Training, Techbar, Regenstein Library, University of Chicago
Ms. Tech, Member
Advisory Board, Homewood Science Center